Not sure where or how to get started when it comes to matcha? We've created this bundle to ease you in with the basics! This kit has everything you need to make your first cup of matcha, from start to finish.
BAMBOO MATCHA WHISK
Use this whisk to fluff up a perfect cup of matcha.
CHASHAKU BAMBOO MATCHA SPOON
To measure out the perfect cup of matcha every time.
CUP & LEAF MATCHA TIN
The perfect way to keep your matcha fresh.
A high grade matcha packed with health benefits.
1. Heat water 150°F - 170°F. Once it's heated, put your Matcha Whisk into a cup and add the hot water to it. This allows the bristles of your whisk to soften until you're ready to use it.
2. If you have a sifter, put it over a bowl. Use your chashaku (matcha spoon) to add a generous scoop of your Ceremonial matcha (should be ~2 ounces). If you have a sifter, sift your matcha powder into the bowl below. Otherwise, simply add the matcha to a bowl. Remove the sifter if you used one.
3. Add about 2 ounces of 150°F - 170°F water to the bowl with the matcha in it. It should be just above the matcha's surface.
4. Remove your Matcha Whisk from its cup of heated water and shake off any excess water. Use the whisk to mix the matcha 10 - 15 seconds (or until frothy) in a zig-zag pattern.
5. Enjoy as is or add a milk of your choice to make it a matcha latte!